หน้าเว็บ

วันอังคารที่ 15 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Reviews HK by Heidi Klum Women's Alana Bootie

HK by Heidi Klum Women's Alana Bootie
from amazon.com

Review 1 :


These are amazing. I was looking for a shoe like this for a long time-it's hard to find oxford booties that aren't awkward looking. I'm very petite at 5'1, 100 pounds and these do not overwhelm me in any way. I bought a size 7 and they fit perfectly (this is TTS for me). They are a bit tight width-wise but they stretch out immediately. The suede is great quality and these are by far THE most comfortable shoes that I have ever worn of this height in my life. You don't feel like there is really even any height at all. I also find that it's very difficult to slip in these because they have a textured, grip/lug sole. I waited till these went on sale to buy them because I got them on Amazon Cyber Monday for $40 and couldn't rationalize paying much more after that. It looks like they have strangely gone up in price again. I bought the Antelope and I have now worn them so much they are pretty filthy. I just bought the Cigar and Black as well (having sent them all the way to England)because I can't bear the thought of these not coming back next year. All of the colors are really nice, although I'd say the black is my least favorite as the quality is not as good as the other two colors for some reason. The only negative is that the inside gets really sweaty because it is synthetic, but that is hardly a deal breaker. Buy these shoes, you won't be disappointed, seriously.





Review 2 :

A bit disappointed, even for $30!!



About Me -

I purchased these to become my everyday shoes. I'm 28 and 5'5". I have worn 4-5" heels/platforms since I was about 15. I am a pro at wearing them. I am VERY used to wearing shoes like this. I wear a size 7.5 - 8 and have really narrow and flat feet.



Cons -

That being said, they are surprisingly uncomfortable and place A LOT of pressure on your metatarsal (ball of foot). When you look down on them, they are more of an almond toe than a wider, rounder toe (which is what I prefer for my daily shoes). I've worn them twice for a total of about 6 hours (only walking in total for probably about one hour). There is a LARGE (about 3") black streak down the back of one of the heels and the sole of the heel near the back is already quite worn down!! These are a wider boot, so my feet slip forward constantly during the gait cycle. I am hoping that insoles will fix this issue as well as the excess metatarsal pressure. I am not able to tighten them enough around my ankles and they feel a BIT unsteady; this is not to the point where I feel I will suddenly fall, but I move with caution. They also tend to rub my ankles in an odd way (uncomfortable), however this can be ameliorated by wearing socks that come ABOVE the boot shaft.


Pros -
These are dressier and look really cute with my dark classy jeans or my black dress pants. The suede is nice and good quality. The tread has excellent grip and is rubber (obviously). The antelope color is a gorgeous light tan, however I'm sure it will get dirty quickly. The coloring makes a beautiful contrast when wearing darker pants.

Facts About Shoes -
Narrow almond toe bed (but does NOT scrunch toes together - at least not for my narrow feet)
Fit true to size lengthwise, on the wider side. If you have larger ankles and wider feet, these will most likely be quite comfortable for you. With narrow feet/thin ankles, your feet slide forward and you cannot tighten the ankle enough - there is some instability. I would advise that you weatherproof the suede (will also make them easier to keep clean).

OVERALL -
I paid a total of about $30 for these. Honestly, I WOULD return them, but with the cost of shipping it would not be worth it. If you are looking for DAILY shoes, these probably are not for you (especially if you do a lot of walking). If you are looking for shoes to dress up an outfit that will be worn occasionally, this is a great price point for good quality.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น